segunda-feira, 24 de julho de 2017

Nocturnal Depression

Nocturnal Depression


2006 - Nostalgia - Fragments of A Broken Past

1. Intro / And Fall the February Snow
2. A Life to Suffer
3. Intermezzo - Pt.I : Fragments of the Past...
4. Suicidal Metal Anthems
5. Intermezzo - Pt.II : ...Lie Broken and Lifeless
6. Nostalgia
7. In My Dreams / Outro


2007 - Soundtrack For A Suicide - Opus II

1. Anthem to Self-Destruction
2. The Stars Lightening My Path
3. Hidden Track (Bonus)
4. Join Me with Suicide
5. Hear My Voice... Kill Yourself


2008 - Reflections of A Sad Soul

1. Intro
2. The Whispering Spectrum
3. Fading Away in the Fog
4. Solitude and Despair
5. Her Ghost Haunts These Walls
6. Nevica
7. Untitled


2010 - The Cult of Negation

1. Credo Negativo
2. They
3. We're All Better Off Dead
4. Home Asylum
5. Dead Children
6. The Cult of Negation


2011 - Suicidal Thoughts MMXI

1. A Ghostly Face into the Night
2. When Darkness Covers My Soul
3. As Blades Penetrate My Flesh
4. ...and the Forest Answers to My Call


2014 - Near To The Stars

1. In the Arms of Fog
2. Near to the Stars
3. Nocte Aeterna
4. Crysta l Tears
5. Lost in the Nothingness


2015 - Spleen Black Metal

1. Elégie
2. L’Isolement
3. Acédie
4. Méditation Grisâtre
5. Un Immense Désespoir
6. Remords Posthume
7. Spleen Black Metal


2017 - Deathcade

1. And Fall the February Snow
2. Spring
3. They
4. Spleen Black Metal
5. Her Ghost Haunts These Walls
6. Hear My Voice... Kill Yourself
7. Anthem to Self-Destruction
8. Nostalgia
9. Dead Children


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário